In commemoration of the establishment of the National Information Center for Academic Recognition Japan, an opening ceremony will be held as detailed below.
Date & Time: 13:00 – 16:00 on Monday, September 2, 2019
Venue: Hitotsubashi Hall, National Center of Sciences Building (2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) Access
- - Greetings from NIAD-QE President
- - Greetings from MEXT representative
- - "The Road to Establishing Japan's NIC"
Tsutomu Kimura, NIAD-QE
- - Introduction of the National Information Center for Academic Recognition Japan
- Purpose and role of the Center
- Introduction of the Center's work
- Q&A session
- - Commemorative Lecture
"The Tokyo Convention? A new era for mobility and internationalization of higher education"
Mr. Shigeru Aoyagi, Director, Asia and Pacific Regional Bureau for Education, UNESCO Bangkok
- - Closing address
To attend this event, please fill out the registration form from the link below by August 26, 2019.